Release version 4.3 and family
January 15, 2009]
The version 4.3 releases of ACCESS marks a new set of improvements.
- V4.3 - Named 'PurtenNuzle' out of the germanish day (pressure is at a level beyond headaches) and a search for a bit more comfortable situation (nuzzle). Security modification on the system includes modification of the core implementation of codes to allocate enhancements using AJAX.
- V4.31 - Feature-enriched version of the 4.3 family that includes a great new interface of the management of the Official Transcript of Record.
- V4.33 - This version resolves the issue of drafting the Revenue Report
October 17, 2008]
Unrecovered from machine failure
http://lorma.access.ph/ has witnessed the most number of users and requests since it was launched in 2005.
Last Tuesday, the machine housing lorma.access.ph encountered some technical problems relating to its BIOS battery that failed. The machine is still under maintenance. The machine used to host LORMAMAIL making it one of the oldest and longest running server of Lorma Colleges. Lormamail recently upgraded to a new host with its newmail software relinguishing for other websystems.
Reborned lorma.access.ph now includes enhancements included in version 4.2 named GamutFixity.The new editions for ACCESS has also been released for San Juan Campus and planned to be implemented for the Carlatan Campus before the next enrollment.
Commquad 4rc1-15 version released
September 9, 2008]
Features and Upgrades
- This version of ACCESS comes with the following features:
- TOUCHSCREEN interface and will be publicly available from the Information Desk at the Administration building.
- Enable students to modify their individual profile.
- Administrators can set user access rights with pre-defined role templates
- Registrar can produce the Student Permanent Record on a print-on-place PDF template
- Bug fixes and other core implementations.
- Upcoming developments:
- Upgrades to the online (off-campus) version of the system for students and faculty
- Send and receive messages from and to other users of the system via email or internally on this system
- Automated parsing of grading sheets to be uploaded/download to/from the system.
- More aggregated financial reports.
- Faster and more intuitive user interface
- New design templates
- Interfaces with other systems being developed in-house by faculty and students
Feel free to send your comments and suggestions to Sir Aingel