BSE Science eBooks
- Introduction to modern Inorganic Chemistry (6th ed.) 2017
Henderson, W., Mackay, K. M., Mackay, R. A.
- Inorganic Chemistry, 2016
- Modern Inorganic Chemistry, 2016
- Principles of inorganic chemistry, 2015
Pfennig, Brian William
- Inorganic Chemistry (5th ed.) 2013
Miessler, Gary L., Fischer, Paul J. and Tarr, Donald A.
- Inorganic Chemistry for dummies, 2013
Matson, Michael and Orbaek, Alvin W.
- Essentials of Genetics (10th ed.) 2019
Klug, William S., [and 4 others]
- Genetics 101 : from chromosomes and the double helix to cloning and DNA tests, everything you need to know about genes, 2018
- Human Genetics: Concepts and Applications (12th ed.) 2018
- Genetics : analysis and principles (6th ed.) 2017
Brooker, Robert J.
- Genetics : a conceptual approach (6th ed.) 2016
Pierce, Benjamin A.
- Concepts of genetics (11th ed.) 2016
Klug, William S., [and 3 others]
- Genetics : a conceptual approach (5th ed.) 2014
Pierce, Benjamin A.
- Organic Chemistry: Structure and Function (8th ed.) 2018
Vollhardt, Peter C. & Schore, Neil
- The Pearson Guide to Organic Chemistry for IIT JEE, 2018
- Organic Chemistry (8th ed.) 2017
Bruice, Paula Yurkanis
- Organic Chemistry (3rd ed.) 2017
Klein, David R.
- Organic Chemistry (12th ed.) 2016
Fryhle, Craig B., Snyder, Scott A., & Solomons, T. W. Graham
- Organic Chemistry (5th ed.) 2016
Smith, Janice Gorzynski
- Problems in Organic Chemistry, 2015
- Organic Chemistry (9th ed.) 2015
McMurry, John E.
- Organic Chemistry Principles In Context, 2014
Green, Mark M.
- Zoology: Inside the Secret World of Animals, 2019
- Zoology: Understanding the Animal World, 2017
Moore, Donald E., III
- Practical zoology vertebrate, 2016
Lal, S. S.
- General zoology, 2014
- Modern Text Book of Zoology : Vertebrates, 2010
- Integrated Principles of Zoology (17th ed.) 2017
Hickman, Cleveland P., Keen, Susan L., & Larson, Allan
- Integrated Principles of Zoology (14th ed.) 2007
Hickman, Cleveland P.
- Essential biochemistry (4th ed.) 2018
Cornely, Kathleen & Pratt, Charlotte W.
- Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry (7th ed.) 2017
Ferrier, Denise R.
- Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry (7th ed.) 2017
Nelson, David L. & Cox, Michael M.
- Biochemistry (6th ed.) 2017
Garrett, Reginald H. & Grisham, Charles M.
- Biochemistry, 2017
Miesfeld, Roger L. and McEvoy, Megan M.
- Fundamentals of biochemistry : life at the molecular level (5th ed.) 2016
Voet, Donald, Voet, Judith G. & Pratt, Charlotte W.
- Essentials of Biochemistry, 2016
- Biochemistry: concepts and connections, 2016
Appling, Dean R., Anthony-Cahill, Spencer J., & Mathews, Christopher K.
- Biochemistry (8th ed.) 2015
Berg, Jeremy M., [and 3 others]
- Biochemistry : A Short Course (3rd ed.) 2015
Tymoczko, John L., Berg, Jeremy M., & Stryer, Lubert
- Biochemistry (8th ed.) 2015
Campbell, Mary K. & Farrell, Shawn O.
- General Ecology, 2018
Riisgard, Hans Ulrik
- Ecology: Concepts and Applications (8th ed.) 2018
Molles, Manuel C.
- General Ecology : the new ecological paradigm, 2017
- Ecology (4th ed.) 2017
Bowman, William D., Hacker, Sally D., & Cain, Michael L.
- Ecology and the Environment, 2014
- Principles General Ecology, 2013
- General Ecology, 2013
- Ecology: Plants, Animals, and the Environment, 2010
Cell & Molecular Biology
- Cell and Molecular Biology (2nd ed.) 2018
Chandar, Nalini & Viselli, Susan
- Molecular Biology (3rd ed.) 2018
Clark, David P., Pazdernik, Nanette J., & McGehee, Michelle
- Essential Cell Biology (5th ed.) 2018
- Karp’s Cell and Molecular Biology. Concepts and Experiments (8th ed.) 2015
Karp, Gerald, Iwasa, Janet, & Marshall, Wallace
- Cell and Molecular Biology and Imaging of Stem Cells, 2014
- Cell and Molecular Biology. Concepts and Experiments (7th ed.) 2013
- Botany - An Introduction to Plant Biology (6th ed.) 2017
Mauseth, James D.
- Introductory botany : plants, people, and the environment (2nd ed.) 2008
Berg, Linda R.
- Principles of Biotechnology, 2018
Crawford, Christina A.
- Basics of Cell Biology and Biotechnology, 2018
Singh, Arvinder & Gupta, Anil
- Engineering Principles in Biotechnology, 2018
- Biotechnology. Applying the Genetic Revolution (2nd ed.) 2016
Clark, David P. & Pazdernik, Nanette J.
- Biotechnology of Microbial Enzymes. Production, Biocatalysis and Industrial Applications, 2016
- Biotechnology : An Illustrated Primer, 2016
Schmid, Rolf D. & Schmidt-Dannert, Claudia
- Modern Analytical Chemistry, 2017
- Analytical Chemistry: A Chemist and Laboratory Technician's Toolkit, 2015
Ham, Bryan M. & MaHam, Aihui
- Analytical Chemistry (7th ed.) 2013
Christian, Gary D., Dasgupta, Purnendu K. and Schug, Kevin A.
- Dean’s Analytical Chemistry Handbook (2nd ed.) 2006
- Principles and Practice of Analytical Chemistry, 2003
- Modern Analytical Chemistry, 2000
Harvey, David T.
Microbiology & Parasitology
- Microbiology : a system approach (5th ed.) 2017
Cowan, Marjorie Kelly and Smith, Heidi
- Medical Parasitology: A Textbook, 2017
Mahmud, Rohela & Amir, Amirah
- Foundations in Microbiology (10th ed.) 2017
Talaro, Kathleen Park & Chess, Barry
- Microbiology: A Laboratory Manual (11th ed.) 2017
Cappuccino, James G. & Welsh, Chad T.
- Microbiology, 2016
- Microbiology: Principles and Explorations (9th ed.) 2015
Jacquelyn G. Black & Laura J. Black
- Earth Science (14th ed.) 2018
Tarbuck, Edward J., Lutgens, Frederick K., & Tasa, Dennis G.
- Earth Science, 2015
- Earth Science (14th ed.) 2014
Tarbuck, Edward J. and Lutgens, Frederick K.
Technology for Teaching & Learning Biology - Chemistry
- Emergent Practices and Material Conditions in Learning and Teaching with Technologies, 2019
- Digital technologies : sustainable innovations for improving teaching and learning, 2018
- Educational Technology for Teaching and Learning, 2017
- Practical Design Patterns for Teaching and Learning with Technology 2014
- The nature of technology : implications for learning and teaching, 2013
- Technology Applications in Education : A Learning View, 2002
Principles & Strategies of Teaching Biology-Chemistry
- Teaching Chemistry – A Studybook: A Practical Guide and Textbook for Student Teachers, Teacher Trainees and Teachers, 2013
- Teaching Secondary Chemistry (2nd ed.) 2012
- Methods of Teaching Chemistry, 2009
Anatomy and Physiology
- Anatomy & Physiology The Unity of Form and Function (9th ed.) 2021
Saladin, Kenneth S.
- Essentials of anatomy & physiology (8th ed.) 2020
Martini, Frederic & Bartholomew, Edwin F.
- Seeley's Anatomy & Physiology (12th ed.) 2020
VanPutte, Cinnamon, [and 5 others]
- Hole’s essentials of human anatomy & physiology (13th ed.) 2018
Butler, Jackie, Lewis, Ricki, & Shier, David
- Anatomy & Physiology (5th ed.) 2018
- Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology (11th ed.) 2018
Bartholomew, Edwin F., Martini, Frederic H., & Nath, Judi L.
- Principles of anatomy and physiology (15th ed.) 2017
Derrickson, Bryan H. & Tortora, Gerard J.
- Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology (12th ed.) 2017
Marieb, Elaine N. & Keller, Suzanne M.
- Human anatomy & physiology laboratory manual (12th ed.) 2016
Marieb, Elaine N. & Smith, Lori A.
- Anatomy & Physiology. The Unity of Form and Function (8th ed.) 2016
Saladin, Kenneth S.
- Anatomy & Physiology: An Integrative Approach (2nd ed.) 2016
McKinley M.P., O'Loughlin V.D., & Bidle T.S.
- Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology (11th ed.) 2015
Marieb, Elaine N.
- Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology (4th ed.) 2015
Rizzo, Donald C.
- Principles of Environmental Engineering and Science (4th ed.) 2020
Masten, Susan J. & Davis, Mackenzie L.
- Principles of environmental science ; inquiry et applications (9th ed.) 2020
Cunningham, Mary Ann & Cunningham, William P.
- Environmental Science: A Global Concern, 2017
Cunningham, William P. & Cunningham, Mary Ann
- Environmental Science: Toward a Sustainable Future (13th ed.) 2017
Wright, Richard T. & Boorse, Dorothy F.
- Sustainability : an environmental science perspective, 2017
Ayers, John C.
- Visualizing Environmental Science (5th ed.) 2016
Hassenzahl, David M.
- Environmental Science for a Changing World (2nd ed.) 2015
Karr, Susan, Interlandl, Jeneen, & Houtman, Anne
- Environmental Science, 2015
Miller, G. Tyler & Spoolman, Scott
- Environmental Science for AP (2nd ed.) 2015
Friedland, Andrew & Relyea, Rick
- Environmental Science: Problems, Concepts, and Solutions (12th ed.) 2015
Miller, G. Tyler & Spoolman, Scott
Research in Biology-Chemistry
- Advances in Chemistry Research, Volume 8, 2011
Taylor, James C.
Facilitating Learner-Centered Teaching
- Learner-Centered Teaching Activities for Environmental and Sustainability Studies, 2016
- Instructional-design theories and models, Volume IV: The learner-centered paradigm of education, 2016
- Learner-Centered Teaching: Five Key Changes to Practice, 2002
The Teacher and Community School Culture & Organizational Leadership
- Organizational Culture and Leadership (5th ed.) 2016
Schein, Edgar H.
Foundations of Special & Inclusive Education
- Disability, Inclusion and Inclusive Education, 2020
- Inclusive Education for the 21st Century, 2019
- A Sociology of Special and Inclusive Education: Exploring the manufacture of inability, 2017
- Special Educational Needs and Inclusive Practices: An International Perspective, 2017
- Inclusive Education: Making Sense of Everyday Practice, 2017
- Special Educational Needs and Disability: The Basics (2nd ed.) 2016
- Inclusive Education for Students with Intellectual Disabilities, 2015
- Inclusive Education and the Issue of Change: Theory, Policy and Pedagogy, 2014
- S.T.E.M. Education: Strategies for Teaching Learners With Special Needs, 2014
Green, Satasha L.
- Inclusive Special Education: Evidence-Based Practices for Children with Special Needs and Disabilities, 2014
- Assessment: In Special and Inclusive Education, 2009
- Foundations of Special Education: An Introduction, 2009
- Inclusive Education: International Policy & Practice, 2009
Armstrong, Ann Cheryl, Armstrong, Derrick, & Spandagou, Ilektra
Technology for Teaching & Learning
- Learning Technologies for Transforming Large-Scale Teaching, Learning, and Assessment, 2019
- Educational Technology: A Primer for the 21st Century, 2019
Huang, Ronghuai, Spector, J. Michael, & Yang, Junfeng
- Digital Technologies: Sustainable Innovations for Improving Teaching and Learning, 2018
- Teaching and Learning with Technology, 2017
Lever-Duffy, Judy & McDonald, Jean
- Transforming Learning with New Technologies (3rd ed.) 2016
Maloy, Robert W., [and 3 others]
- Integrating Technology in the Classroom: Tools to Meet the Need of Every Student, 2015
- Learning and Teaching with Technology: Principles and Practices, 2013
- Instructional Media and Technologies for Learning, 2002
Heinich, Robert, [and 3 others]
The Child & Adolescent Learners & Learning Principles
- Child and Adolescent Development : An Integrated Approach, 2012
Bjorklund, David F. and Blasi, Carlos Hernández
- Child and Adolescent Development : An Advanced Course, 2008
Damon, William and Lerner, Richard M.
- Child and Adolescent Development for Educators, 2007
Pressley, Michael and McCormick, Christine B.
- Research Methods in Education (8th ed.) 2018
Cohen, Louis, Manion, Lawrence, and Morrison, Keith
- Research Methods in Language and Education (3rd ed.) 2017
- Philosophy in Educational Research: Epistemology, Ethics, Politics and Quality, 2017
- Educational Research: Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Approaches (5th ed.) 2016
- Introduction to educational research methods, 2016
- Educational Research: Discourses of Change and Changes of Discourse, 2016
- Educational Research: Contemporary Issues and Practical Approaches (2nd ed.) 2015
- Methodology of Educational Research And Statistics, 2013
- Research Methods in Education, 2012
Check, Joseph W. & Schutt, Russell K.
- Educational research : competencies for analysis and applications (10th ed.) 2012
Gay L. R., Mills, Geoffrey E. & Airasian, Peter
Assessment of Learning
- Assessment of Learning Outcomes in Higher Education, 2018
- Assessment for Learning: Meeting the Challenge of Implementation, 2016
- Outstanding Assessment for Learning in the Classroom, 2015
- Interactive Learning and Assessment for Learning, 2014
- Assessment for Learning: A Practical Guide, 2009
- Principles and Practice of Assessment in the Lifelong Learning Sector, 2009
- Assessment of Learning, 2007
The Teacher & School Curriculum
- Curriculum : foundations, principles, and issues, 2016
Hunkins, Francis P. & Ornstein, Allan C.
- Curriculum Planning (5th ed.) 2015
Henson, Kenneth T.
- Understanding the School Curriculum: Theory, politics and principles, 2014
- Curriculum 21: Essential Education for a Changing World, 2010
- Handbook of Curriculum Development, 2010
Kattington, Limon E.
- The Curriculum: Theory and Practice (5th ed.) 2004
Kelly, A. V.
Building & Enhancing New Literacies Across the Curriculum
- Literacy Development and Enhancement Across Orthographies and Cultures, 2010
Aram, Dorit and Korat, Ofra
- Literacy and Education: Understanding the New Literacy Studies in the Classroom, 2005
Pahl, Kate and Rowsell, Jennifer
The Teaching Profession
- The Teaching Profession: Present and Future, 2015
Monteiro, A. Reis
- Future of Teaching Profession, 2012
- Building a High-Quality Teaching Profession: Lessons From Around The World, 2011
Foundations of Education
- Philosophical foundations of education, 2018
Bhatt, Siddheshwar Rameshwar
- Philosophical and Sociological Foundations of Education, 2013
- Foundations of Education, 2011
Levine, Daniel U.
- Foundations of Education, 2010
Ornstein, Allan C.
- Encyclopedia of the Social and Cultural Foundations of Education, 2009
Provenzo, Eugene F.
- Foundations of Education, 2007
Ornstein, Allan C. and Levine, Daniel U.
- Philosophical foundations of education (7th ed.) 2003
Ozmon, Howard A. & Craver, Samuel M.
- Social Philosophy Of Science For The Social Sciences, 2019
- Essays in Social Philosophy, 2016
- Philosophy of Social Science (3rd ed.) 2015
- Philosophy of Social Science: a New Introduction, 2015
Cartwright, Nancy & Montuschi, Eleonora
- Philosophy of Social Science: The Philosophical Foundations of Social Thought (2nd ed.) 2010
Craib, Ian & Benton, Ted
- A Realist Philosophy of Social Science: Explanation and Understanding, 2006
Manicas, Peter T.
- Social Philosophy: Paradigm of Contemporary Thinking, 2004
- Social Philosophy : Explorations in Philosophy, 1999
Gaus, Gerald F.
- Papers in Ethics and Social Philosophy, 1999
- The Wiley handbook of early childhood care and education, 2019
Brown, Christopher Pierce, File, Nancy, McMullen, Mary Benson
- Early Childhood Education Today (14th ed.) 2018
Morrison, George S.
- Effective Practices in Early Childhood Education: Building a Foundation (3rd ed.) 2016
- Early Childhood Education: Teachers' Perspectives, Effective Programs and Impacts on Cognitive Development, 2015
- Rethinking Readiness in Early Childhood Education: Implications for Policy and Practice, 2015
- Early Childhood Education: History, Philosophy and Experience, 2014
Nutbrown, Cathy and Clough, Peter
- Introduction to Early Childhood Education: Pearson New International Edition: Preschool Through Primary Grades (6th ed.) 2013
Brewer, Jo Ann
- Curriculum in Early Childhood Education: Re-examined, Rediscovered, Renewed, 2011
- Early Childhood Curriculum: Planning, Assessment, and Implementation, 2010
McLachlan, Claire, Fleer, Marilyn, & Edwards, Susan
- Beginnings & Beyond : Foundations in Early Childhood Education, 2010
Gordon, Ann Miles and Browne, Kathryn Williams
Music & Art Education
- Creativity in Music Education, 2019
- The Bloomsbury Handbook of Popular Music Education, 2019
- Music Education in an Age of Virtuality and Post-Truth, 2018
- Valuing music in education : a Charles Fowler reader, 2017
Fowler, Charles, & Resta, Craig
- Assessment in Music Education: from Policy to Practice, 2018
- The Origins and Foundations of Music Education: Cross-Cultural Historical Studies of Music in Compulsory Schooling, 2010
- Music Education for Changing Times: Guiding Visions for Practice, 2010
Bowman, Wayne D.
- Values Education in Early Childhood Settings, 2018
- Values in Education, 2013
- Values in Education : a handbook for teachers, 2012
- Values in Higher Education Teaching, 2010
Harland, Tony & Pickering, Neil
- Values Education and Quality Teaching: The Double Helix Effect, 2009
Lovat, Terry and Toomey, Ron
- Values Education in Schools: A Resource Book for Student Inquiry, 2008
Freakley, Mark, Burgh, Gilbert, and MacSporran, Lyne Tilt
- Values Education and Lifelong Learning : Principles, Policies, Programmes, 2007
Aspin, David N. and Chapman, Judith D.
- Assessment of Learning Outcomes in Higher Education, 2018
- Handbook on Measurement, Assessment, and Evaluation in Higher Education, 2017
- The Flipped Classroom: Practice and Practices in Higher Education, 2017
- Modeling and Measuring Competencies in Higher Education: Approaches to Challenges in Higher Education Policy and Practice, 2017
Zlatkin-Troitschanskaia, Olga, [and 5 others]
- Blended learning for quality higher education, 2017
- Student-Centered Learning Environments in Higher Education Classrooms, 2017
- E-Learning Practice in Higher Education, 2017
Sadeghi, Sayed Hadi
- Understanding the Nature of Motivation and Motivating Students through Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, 2016
- Teaching for Learning and Learning for Teaching: Peer Review of Teaching in Higher Education, 2014
- Assessment Essentials: Planning, Implementing, and Improving Assessment in Higher Education, 2014
Banta, Trudy W., Palomba, Catherine A., & Kinzie, Jillian
- Curriculum Models for the 21st Century: Using Learning Technologies in Higher Education, 2014
- Models for Improving and Optimizing Online and Blended Learning in Higher Education, 2014
- Open and Distance Non-formal Education in Developing Countries, 2018
- Non-Formal Education: Flexible Schooling or Participatory Education?, 2005
- Teaching Language and Teaching Literature in Virtual Environments, 2019
- Second Handbook of English Language Teaching, 2019
- Fundamental Concepts of Language Teaching, 2019
Sumague, Julieta Arjona
- Second language learning and language teaching (5th ed.) 2017
- English Language Teaching: Approaches And Methodologies, 2017
- Scaffolding Language, Scaffolding Learning: Teaching English Language Learners in the Mainstream Classroom (2nd ed.) 2014
- The practice of English Language Teaching (5th ed.) 2014
- Approaches and Methods in Language Teaching, 2014
Richards, J. C. & Rodgers, T. S.
- Techniques and Principles in Language Teaching, 2011
Freeman, Diane Larsen- and Anderson, Marti
- Learning Teaching: The Essential Guide to English Language Teaching, 2011
- Teaching Mathematics to English Language Learners: Preparing Pre-service and In-service Teachers, 2020
de Oliveira, Luciana C. & Civil, Marta
- Teaching Mathematics Meaningfully: Solutions for Reaching Struggling Learners, 2018
Allsopp, David, Lovin, LouAnn H., & Ingen, Sarah van
- Using Mobile Technologies in the Teaching and Learning of Mathematics, 2018
- Uses of Technology in Primary and Secondary Mathematics Education: Tools, Topics and Trends, 2018
- Learning to teach mathematics in the secondary school: a companion to school experience (4th ed.) 2017
- Teaching and Learning Mathematics in Multilingual Classrooms, 2016
- International Perspectives on Teaching and Learning Mathematics with Virtual Manipulatives, 2016
- History of Mathematics Teaching and Learning: Achievements, Problems, Prospects, 2016
Karp, Alexander & Furinghetti, Fulvia
- Teaching Secondary and Middle School Mathematics (5th ed.) 2016
Brahier, Daniel J.
- Learning and Teaching Mathematics in The Global Village: Math Education in the Digital Age, 2016
- Teaching Secondary Mathematics, 2016
Hine, Gregory, [and 7 others]
- Teaching School Mathematics : Pre-Algebra, 2016/a>
- How to Teach Mathematics, 2015
Krantz, Steven G.
- The Heart and Science of Teaching, 2019
Hansen, C. Bobbi
- Teaching Science with Context, 2018
- Teaching science in elementary and middle school: a project-based learning approach (5th ed.) 2018
Czerniak, Charlene Lochbihler, & Krajcik, Joseph S.
- Teaching Science Through Inquiry-Based Instruction, 2017
Contant, Terry L., et al.
- Teaching Science to English Language Learners : Preparing Pre-Service and In-Service Teachers, 2017
- Designing and Teaching the Secondary Science Methods Course: An International Perspective, 2017
- Teaching Science in Out-of-School Settings: Pedagogies for Effective Learning, 2015
- Teaching Secondary Science: Constructing Meaning and Developing Understanding (4th ed.) 2015
Ross, Keith, [and 3 others]
- Teaching STEM in the Secondary School: Helping teachers meet the challenge, 2014
Banks, Frank & Barlex, David
- Developmental and Adapted Physical Education: Making Ability Count (6th ed.) 2019
- Effective physical education content and instruction, 2018
Lehwald, Harry & Ward, Phillip
- Strategies for Inclusion : Physical Education for Everyone (3rd ed.) 2018
Houston-Wilson, Cathy & Lieberman, Lauren J.
- Fit & Well: Core Concepts and Labs in Physical Fitness and Wellness (13th ed.) 2018
Fahey, Thomas D., [and 3 others]
- Foundations of Physical Education, Exercise Science, and Sport (19th ed.) 2018
Fisette, Jennifer L. Walton- and Wuest, Deborah A.
- Teaching physical education for learning (7th ed.) 2014
Rink, Judith E.
- Physical education for lifelong fitness : the physical best teacher's guide (3rd ed.) 2011
- Understanding Physical Education, 2008
- Organization and Administration in Higher Education, 2017
- Educational Leadership Relationally: A Theory and Methodology for Educational Leadership, Management and Administration, 2015
- Educational Administration: The Roles of Leadership and Management, 2014
- Educational Administration: Theory, Research, and Practice, 2012
Hoy, Wayne K. and Miskel, Cecil G.
- Educational administration and management, 2012
Sindhu, I. S.
- Educational Administration: Concepts and Practices, 2011
Lunenburg, Fred C. and Ornstein, Allan C.
Education Laws & Jurisprudence
- A Teacher's Guide to Education Law, 2010
Imber, Michael and Geel, Tyll Van
- Encyclopedia of Education Law (2 Volume Set), 2008/a>
Russo, Charles J.