Business Administration/Management E-Books
First Year Level
CBME 1: Operations Management
- Operations management in the supply chain: decisions and cases (7th ed.) 2018
Schroeder, Roger and Goldstein, Susan Meyer
- Operations management (13th ed.) 2018
Stevenson, William J.
- Practical Operations Management (2nd ed.). 2017
BAC 1: Basic Microeconomics
- Intermediate Microeconomics with Microsoft Excel (2nd ed.) . 2020
- Microeconomics with Spreadsheets. 2017
- Principles of Microeconomics (8th ed.). 2017
Mankiw, N. Gregory
- Microeconomics (9th ed.). 2017
Pindyck, Robert S.
CBME 2: Strategic Management
- Absolute Essentials of Strategic Management. 2020
- Implanting Strategic Management (3rd ed.). 2019
Ansoff, H. Igor
- Strategic management and business policy: globalization, innovation, and sustainability (15th ed.). 2017
- Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts and Cases (16th ed.). 2016
David, Fred R.
BAC 5: Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management: A Critical Approach. 2018
Collings, David G. (editor)
- Strategic Human Resource
Management and Employment Relations: An International Perspective. 2018
Malik, Ashish (editor)
- Contemporary Human Resource Management: Text and Cases. 2017
- Human resource management: strategy, people, performance (5th ed.). 2017
- Human Resource Management. 2016
BAC 6: International Business and Trade
- International Business, Trade and Institutional Sustainability. 2020
Filho, Walter Leal
- International Business and Global Strategy (2nd ed.). 2019
Second Year Level
BAFM 7: Capital Markets
- Financial markets and the Global Economy. 2019
BSBM 3: Organizational Development
- Organization Development: The Process of Leading Organizational Change (4th ed.). 2016
Anderson, Donald L.
Elective 1: Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Accounting: managerial accounting, Vol. 2. 2019
BSBM 4: Financial Management
- Financial management for decision makers (9th ed.). 2020
- Financial Management for Small Businesses: Financial Statements & Present Value Models. 2020
Robison, Lindon, Hanson, Steven and Black, J. Roy
- Fundamentals of Financial Management (15th ed.). 2019
Brigham, Eugene F. and Houston, Joel F.
- Intermediate Financial Management (13th ed.). 2018
Brigham, Eugene F.
- International Financial Management (8th ed.). 2018
Eun, Cheol S. and Resnick, Bruce G.
- Foundations of financial management (16th ed.). 2017
Block, Stanley B., Danielsen, Bartley R. and Hirt, Geoffrey A.
- Financial Management: Principles and Applications (13th ed.). 2017
Titman, Sheridan, Keown, Arthur J. and Martin, John D.
BSBM 5: Monetary Policy and Central Banking
- Strategies for Monetary Policy. 2020
Cochrane, John H.
- Monetary Theory and Policy. 2017
Reilly, Frank K.
BSBM 6: Investment and Portfolio Management
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management. 2020
Reilly, Frank K.
- Introduction to Investment and Finance. 2017
Petersen, Lars Woldlike
Third Year Level
BAHRD 3: Recruitment and Selection
- The Wiley Blackwell Handbook of the Psychology of Recruitment, Selection and Employee Retention. 2017
Goldstein, Harold W. (editor)
- Employee recruitment, Selection, and assessment. 2015
Nikolaou, Ioannis (editor)
Elective 1: Marketing Management
- Global marketing management (7th ed.). 2017
BAMM 2: Marketing Research
- Qualitative Marketing Research: Understanding Consumer Behaviour. 2019
- Marketing Research (8th ed.). 2017
Burns, Alvin C., Veeck, Ann, Bush, Ronald F.
- Marketing research: an applied approach (5th ed.). 2017
Malhotra, Naresh K., Nunan, Daniel & Birks, David
Elective 1 (BA-MM): Consumer Behavior
- Essentials of Consumer Behavior). 2017
Stephens, Debra L.
- Consumer Behaviour and PR. 2016
Elective 2 (BA-MM): E-Commerce and Internet Marketing
- eMarketing: The essential guide to marketing in a digital world (6th ed.). 2018
- Introduction to E-Commerce: Combining Business and Information Technology. 2016
BAMM 7: Retail Management
- Modern Day Retail Marketing Management. 2017
BAMM 8: Pricing Strategy
- Pricing Done Right: The Pricing Framework Proven Successful by the World's Most Profitable Companies. 2016
Tim J. Smith
Elective 4: Project Management
- The standard for organizational project management (OPM). 2018
Project Management Institute
- Project management step by step: How to plan and manage a highly successful project. 2017
Elective: Public Finance
- Financial Strategy for Public Managers. 2016
Kioko, Sharon and Marlowe, Justin
Elective: Entrepreneurial Management
- Entrepreneurship. 2020
Laverty, Michael and Littel, Chris
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Toolkit. 2017
Swanson, Lee A.
- Entrepreneurship and Firm Performance. 2016
BSBM 8: Marketing Management
- Marketing Management. 2017
Elective 3: Personal Finance
- Personal finance. 2020
- Personal Finance for Dummies. 2019
- Personal Finance: Building Your Futures. 2017
Walker, Robert B.
- Quantitative Finance for Dummies. 2016
BSBM 10: Project Management
- Project Management Methodologies, Governance and Success: Insight from Traditional and Transformative Research. 2019
BSBM 11: Logistics Management
- Logistics and Retail Management; Emerging Issues and New Challenges in the Retail Supply Chain (5th ed.). 2019
- Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management. 2019
- The Handbook of Logistics and Distribution Management: Understanding the Supply Chain (6th ed.). 2017
Elective 5: Entrepreneurial Management
- Effective Entrepreneurial Management: Strategy, Planning, Risk Management, and Organization. 2017
Hisrich, Robert D.
Fourth Year Level